A sample budget spreadsheet for small businesses to track actual figures and future projections, detailed and summarized views, comparing projections to actual, with graphs and a dashboard, it goes hand in hand with a business plan for ensuring your business is running smoothly.
FREE Business Plan Outline
A sample business plan outline that is useful when creating a business plan for the first time.
FREE Table of Contents for a Operations Manuals
Get sample listing of policies and procedures for a small wellness business with sections for the owner, manager, front desk, and instructors. These are a great starting point for any small business that is looking for supporting documentation to help their business run more effectively but don’t have the time to document everything.
Download KPI Sheet
Watch KPI Revenue Webinar
Watch KPI Retention Webinar
Watch KPI Pricing Webinar
What a KPI Report Shows
- Revenue compared to same month previous year or month
- Recurring revenue includes total recurring sales, unique individuals, as percentage of total revenue of similar categories, number terminated, number new
- Attendance includes total visits, total unique individuals, average visits per month, number new students, number social buying deals or free series sold
- Retention looks at all phases of the client life cycle – did they come back after their first visit, did they buy an intro offer, we’re the intro students retained, and did the intro students convert to autopay
- Online Sales, Referral Sources, Payroll, Membership Pricing, Pricing Analysis